Equitable access for all families
Providence Public Schools District, based in Providence, Rhode Island, is making equitable communications access a priority. With over half of its students coming from homes where English is not the primary language spoken, supporting multilingual learners and their families is essential.
In this case study, you’ll discover how PPSD:
- Provides families access to critical information
- Makes communications with the district more accessible to multilingual families
- Improves inclusivity by translating communications into several languages
- Shows cultural competency and meets the needs of its diverse community
- Demonstrates its commitment to customer service and core values