A back-to-school season like no other
Your school community has questions. Lots of questions.
And they’re coming at you from every channel: email, phone, social media, text message...
How you listen and respond matters—especially now.
See how 5 school districts (including Austin ISD and Osceola School District) manage the increased volume and complexity of back-to-school communications—all while driving internal efficiencies and ensuring a positive customer experience in light of the pandemic.
Ideas you can use
Reveal flexible & scalable strategies to:
- Engage your entire community and increase accessibility
- Ensure every question gets answered—in less than 24 hours
- Increase collaboration between schools and the central office
- Drive internal efficiencies with better systems
- Monitor the quality and result of every conversation
Start the school year off strong.
Get practical ideas for engaging your community during—and after—a new type of back-to-school season.