This back-to-school season brings many uncertainties.
And one thing is clear: Your school community has questions. Lots of questions.
On average, school districts are fielding triple the number of inbound communications and they’re coming at your team from every channel (email, phone, social media, and even in-person) — which can take a toll on already overwhelmed staff.
See how five school districts (including Austin ISD, Osceola School District, and Temecula Valley USD) manage the dramatic increase in inbound communications, improve staff productivity, and ensure community members can quickly access information.
Ideas you can use
Reveal flexible and scalable strategies to:
- Systematically streamline inbound communications
- Increase accessibility
- Ensure every question is answered quickly and accurately
- Improve collaboration within and across teams, schools, and departments
- Leverage effective automation to decrease volume of inquiries
- Drive internal efficiencies and staff productivity with better systems
- Monitor the quality and result of every conversation
Enhance engagement and free up your staff.
Parent concerns are amplified this year by questions related to COVID-19, the Delta variant and learning options. Get practical ideas for increasing staff productivity while making it even easier for families and others to quickly access the information they need — during and after another unique back-to-school season.